Did you smile today? If not, you should smile right now because that’s when you look absolutely pretty!
Well, for today’s post, I’m going to share with you my favorite hair mask ever and it is a blessing for those with dull, dry, frizzy hair with it’s complete review. It is the Kerastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil Masque which as per the name of the product is purely made from oils and is just so beneficial for damaged hair, like me. So, that enough for introduction and let’s jump straight into the complete details about the product.
Kerastase’s most exquisite Bain and Masque are enriched with a high concentration of sublime oils, to leave hair feeling luxuriously nourished with a lustrous-looking shine. Kerastase ELIXIR ULTIME Beautifying Oil-Enriched Masque is enriched with a high concentration of precious oils, moisturising serum and lipidic compounds. It leaves hair feeling luxuriously nourished and soft to the touch. Kerastase ELIXIR ULTIME Beautifying Oil-Enriched Masque is suitable for all hair types.
- Revives the natural strength of hair
- Provides nourishment deep into the hair fiber
- Gives hair ultimate shine
- Leaves hair feeling weightless
- Penetrates to the deepest of the hair fiber
- Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine
- Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair
- Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine
- Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors
Shelf Life: 12 months after opening
Availability: You can buy from Amazon here.
How to Use:
- Apply a quarter-sized amount to the mid-lengths and ends of hair
- Massage throughout, paying close attention to the ends and comb through for even distribution
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly
Packaging: I have a sample which I have received in my envy box which came in a goldenish yellow tub packaging with a screw round cap and a black label on the top and around the tub is information about the product.
The actual product comes in a plastic tub with a metal screw round cap further enclosed in a cardboard box. The packaging is quite sturdy and easy to carry while travelling.
Fragrance: I cannot relate the fragrance to something else but the fragrance is so damn good and addictive and not at all irritating.
My Experience: My hair are very frizzy and damaged and this is the reason I wanted this oil treatment for my hair. This mask has a goldenish yellow creamy texture with some shimmers in the product. The mask is quite thick and even a little quantity spreads into my hair easily. I keep it for 10 minutes and wash it off using a shampoo which is not as per the directions of the product. This is because I tried rinsing my hair with just water but that just weighed my hair down a bit so I tried with a shampoo and it gave me desired beautiful results. Every product works differently for everyone and thus it might work for you without a shampoo. After washing off, my hair feels exactly like after a hair spa feels. My hair feels extremely smooth, manageable with a great fragrance and it’s hard for me to believe these soft hair are mine. I can see the way the oil is benefiting my hair by nourishing them and making them a lot more healthier.
- Made from precious oils
- Sturdy packaging
- Addictive fragrance
- Little goes a long way
- Easy to use
- Extremely nourished and smooth hair
- Good for dry, frizzy and damaged hair
- Might not suit those with oily hair
Do share your views and queries in comments below!
Keep Sharing! Keep Loving!